Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ugh...I feel like crap. The good news is...a year from now I won't even remember and I'll have a sweet little baby to hang out with. It's worth it, but it's still terrible knowing that I'm going to feel the same way tomorrow.

So, I think Carlee's sore throat and snotty nose has been passed on to yours truly. Perfect timing since I have to get this entire house packed tomorrow and Saturday. Really, what I would LOVE to do, is first visit Dorie at Fort Smith Wellness for a wonderful massage then find a bed somewhere and sleep until I just can't sleep anymore. But, instead I'm going to give Carlee a bath, finish up the laundry, and clean the kitchen. Then, get up in the morning and start packing. Poor me...:)

I'm so blessed. Sometimes it's a little freeing to complain. I should be pretty darn free.

It's bath time....well, it's WAY past bath time.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm gonna need you to post more, ok? :) I don't know what you've been doing with your time for the past few weeks, but you obviously haven't been blogging and don't care at all about your readers. Get your priorities straight, and blog. OK?

That's all. See you Sunday night! :)