Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our Saturday Morning

We're having a relaxing day of hanging out at Memaw's house...doing laundry, cleaning, organizing. Sometimes I enjoy doing that stuff.

Today Carlee gets to go to her first "real" birthday party. Other than her cousins parties, she's been to two others before she was 2 - but had no idea what was going on and had no interest in playing with anyone. Today, she's excited.

I took some pictures of her this morning...she's a thumb-sucker. A guy at work said he sucked his thumb until he was 9. He remembers telling himself "I've gotta stop this". He didn't do it in public - just when he was going to bed. Oh my...I hope that doesn't happen in our world.






2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh! She could not be any cuter! We spent the morning at Pro-Med after no sleeping to find out that Cy has double ear infections. Lovely. At least we have meds now!!!

Unknown said...

Oh no...LOVE to spend Saturday mornings at Pro-Med. I hope he gets better quick - for both your sakes!