Saturday, December 6, 2008

little case of the grouchies

I've been a terrible blogger. Not only have I not had that much to say lately, I'm pretty sure that if I did, I'd be too tired to say it *whine* Both kids have been snotty and coughing. Carlee had some bad asthma issues that kept us up a few nights. And pretty much, I'm just grouchy. Chris and I have been staying away from each other. You know when you're really tired how bad little things irritate you? (or is that just me?) Well...either way...I'm there. This isn't the time to be loading the dishwasher wrong, or putting unmatched socks in my sock drawer, or leaving wet, dirty washcloths in the shower. Really. I'm going to be grouchy the rest of today, then, I've really got to make a choice to not be grouchy tomorrow. I'll tell you how that goes.

So, baby boot camp had to come to a temporary halt. Once little dude is feeling better, we'll be back at it. He's actually doing pretty well...considering.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope he feels better. :)

I don't like having the grouchies. I'm ready for mine to go away too.