Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm back!

Today I realized how long it's been since I've blogged (personally anyway). I write every single day of my life at work (and love it), but to go home and write while caring for an infant, a toddler and a husband was a little more than this sleep-deprived momma could handle back then. So I decided to take an indefinite hiatus.

But today something inspired me to pull this old blog up and take a look.

And surprise, surprise... I got a little (okay, maybe a lot) emotional. I had no memory of a lot of what I read, until I read it (thank goodness for my mother-in-law writing down everything my kids do and say or they would never know anything about themselves). I love that I can look back at the things going on in our lives back then and see how far we've come. In retrospect, I wish I had never stopped. 

Now that we've gotten through the no-sleep infant stage (though we took a long trip through the no-sleep toddler statge too), we're sailing throught the elementary and Pre-K stage with a whole new set of struggles and victories.

And this is when I start writing about them again. I can't wait.!



No comments: