Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Baby Makes Four...

Well, we found out Saturday that we're having another baby! So exciting...

Here's the story
Over Labor Day weekend, on the way home from our "camping" trip, we talked about having another one. Our thought was that it either needed to happen before we sold our house, or after...because it sure wasn't "happening" while we were living with my mom. We decided that if it didn't happen before...well...we'd just wait until after. I assummed it would take a few months - not the case.

My back started hurting really bad Friday - the same thing happened with Carlee, so I suspected something was up. I took a test Saturday, during the Razorback game. It came back pretty quickly but the line was very, very light. So...my yearly checkup was Monday and it was confirmed.

But, it's still too early to see anything, so my doctor said I could come back in in two weeks or in four - so I choose four. They'll do an ultrasound then.

We're so excited. But...I have several precious friends and my oldest sister who had to go through the grief of loosing their babies before ever getting to meet them. That scares me. But, I spoke with one of them yesterday (Heather) and she told me to just relax...it's not in my hands. So, that's what I am trying to do.

Also, the girl who sits next to me at work has been trying to get pregnant for several months unsuccessfully. It breaks my heart to know that in this joy, she will undoubtably have pain. My prayer is that if it is God's will for her to conceive soon, that He allow her to experience that joy.

No comments: