Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Construction Begins

I think we found someone to build our house and do the dirtwork/driveway...I'm starting to get nervous! Excited, but nervous.
Chris is meeting them at the land today to decide where they'll build the pad etc. I really, really want to get this thing done so that we can move in at least while I'm on maternity leave. We've picked a terrible time to start building...but I guess we didn't pick it - it just kind of happened.
I get excited when I look at the plans. I think we're really going to love it. We're both kind of ignorant when it comes to stuff like this, so we're just praying for honest people to work with who will tell us the truth and do the right thing.

Date Night
Chris and I had a great time on our date last night. Ate dinner at Garfield's (b/c we didn't have much time) and saw The life of Dave (I think that's what it was called). It was pretty good. Made me cry - I didn't really want that, but it was inevitable. We picked Carlee up at 9:30 and were all back at home in bed by 10:30. Carlee slept until 9:30 this morning! We have to pull her out of bed at 6:30 every morning and she's a grouch like her mommy. Today she has been so sweet...It's amazing what a little extra sleep can do!

1 comment:

Becca said...

YEA for building! YEA for sleep! Maybe the latter is more exciting at this point. :) I can't wait to see your house. I want to hear all about it next time I see you... let's make that sooner than later.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.