Saturday, January 19, 2008

And the building begins...

They are officially going to start on the house beginning of next week! YEA!!

We went out today, met with the builder and they staked it all off. Even though they just walked around with a huge measuring tape type thing and hammered stakes in the ground, it was exciting.

So, now I'm in the normal Becky mode of thinking about it constantly. Dreaming about paint colors, tile and hardwood colors, how I want the kitchen cabinets to look...and on and on and on. It's taken so long to get to this point that I had quit thinking about it. I love thinking about it!

Chris and I were talking on the way to work yesterday morning and we decided that there has to be a reason for the timing on this. I really, really wanted to start in November - now it's almost February. But, we decided that if we did everything in our power to get it going, and it still didn't get going, then there has to be a reason. I don't know if that's the case, but at least for now it makes me feel better!

I'll post pictures of the progress!!

No comments: