Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Carlee's new "do"

We're in our house! I don't have a computer (or TV) yet, so posts will be few and far between for awhile. Thankfully my sister's house is a short walk so I can check my email when I get desperate!

Today I dropped Carlee off with at Kerry's house so that Jenna's baby sitter could watch both of them while I went to my Weight Watchers meeting (I was the biggest looser today - 7.5 lbs in one week!) When I walked in the door to pick her up, I asked Kayla how they were...I noticed a little fear in her eyes..."They were good...but.....Jenna cut Carlee's hair", were her words. And Carlee came bee bopping around the corner with her new hair cut. A little spiky on top and layers in the back. Great. It's not a cut that can be fixed, so we're just going to get to live with it.

Kerry asked Jenna why she cut Carlee's hair, and she said "Memaw said she needed a hair cut. So, I cut it." Seems logical.

Oh my...I have a feeling this is the first of many.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I thought it looked cute today at church!