Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Vegas

I'm in Vegas baby...and I have to admit - there's some pretty cool stuff to see here. I just wish Chris was sharing it with me. For those of you who are wondering...apparently he's doing great. He says it hasn't been too hard.

Carlee asked me last night if I was still on the airplane...then asked if I was ever going to come home. I told her I would bring her home a surprise, and her requested surprise is a white pony that flies - anyone have an idea about where I would get a white flying pony? I guess if I were going to find one anywhere, it would be Vegas! I've seen some interesting stuff!

And, while I've been gone Eli has learned to roll over from his back to his front then back over...I'm sad that I missed that. Chris said he would video him tonight.

No comments: