Saturday, October 4, 2008

Way too long...

I really, really need to be in bed. What in the world am I still doing awake?? Reality has hit this weekend that I'm leaving my kiddos and Chris this week and I'm starting to get sad...and a little anxiety. I know they will be fine. I worry about myself and I worry about Chris. But the kids will be fine. I leave this Friday and get back the next Friday. My heart is beating fast just thinking about it.

I know this conference will be a great opportunity and I'll learn a lot - but come on....no need for it to be this long! I'm sure they could teach all they need to teach in three days.

So, this week I'm not going to worry about my house and my schedule so much. I'm going to love on my kids and spend as much time with them as I can. My house may be a big ole mess...but that ok.

I miss them already...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hope the week flys by for you! Let me know which weekend you prefer, I'm pretty open in November. Just email me and I'll get it on the schedule.