Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Stuff

Chris and I went out on a "date" last night - celebrating his birthday a little late. So, he got to pick where we ate and what movie we saw. Pizza Parlor (I think he must like the "romantic" lighting) and Charlie Wilson's War. He actually wanted to see I Am Legend - but he knows I can't handle movies like that, so he settled for the other. What a good man.

I was feeling a little bad yesterday...it got a little worse last night and this morning I've got the full-blown I-think-my-head-is-going-to-explode thing going on. I'm too much of a chicken to take any medicine unless I talk to the Dr. so we stopped by the store on the way home last night and bought Vick's chest rub. I put it on thick when I got home. Added to the romance. To my mom, Vick's is the cure for everything - and what Vick's won't cure, camphophanique will (I'm certain I didn't spell that right). So, Carlee and Chris went to church and I'm sitting around sipping hot apple cider trying to feel better.
I started looking back at pictures of Carlee when she was a baby - it's sad that I can't remember much of what it was like. People always used to comment on how chubby she was. I would always smile and laugh - all the time thinking, "Shut it. My baby's not chubby". I think I changed my mind...



These pictures make me smile. I loved this stage...can't wait to experience it with the new baby too.

No comments: