Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm a junkie
OK, so I'm an American Idol junkie. There aren't many shows that I like to watch every week, but I like me some American Idol. Tonight I'm watched it and Carlee was standing in front of my chair. At one point, she turned around to face me and in her very serious, grown-up voice she said "do you like her mom?" I said "yes, do you?" and she said "yeah, I do." and turned back around...something tells me she's been listening to me and my mom a little.

The Dr.
Tomorrow is my dr. appt...I'm excited about it! Funny that today was Kerry's yearly appt. and when she went in, the girl at the front said "now you're not the pregnant one are you"....hahahaha....does she not remember what I looked like the 900 times I've been in there! :) I really needed that - since Kerry looks SUPER!

The House
We've picked almost everything out for the house. I met with the interior decorator at Kolor Key the other day and picked out all the paint colors - I love them! Carlee and Eli's bathroom is called "dill pickle" sounds not that great, but it's a GREAT color. And, I love our bedroom color. Hard to describe, but it's going to be beautiful. Can't wait to see it. Carlee, of course, wanted a pink bedroom - so we picked a really great pink. Not too bright, not to light - it's perfect! She's going to love it. Tomorrow they're going to do the trim so paint will come soon. We've got hardwoods and tile picked out - the cabinet guy is working on cabinets and I've got all the tubs/toilets/plumbing fixtures picked out and ordered. Now I've just got electrical fixtures and the garage door to pick and we'll be fixed. I'm trying to get everything done before Eli gets here...because I have a feeling my priorieties are going to change a little! We think the house will be finished in about 6-7 weeks. EXCITING!!!!!

So, now I'm about to go make bananna pudding. It's a guy in my work group's birthday so we're celebrating tomorrow. My boss asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he said he didn't want cake, he wanted my bananna pudding.

No comments: