Monday, June 16, 2008

The colic saga continues...

Um...remember how I forcasted that Eli would sleep all day since he was up all night? Was I ever wrong. Instead he has screamed all day. For the last couple of days his poops have been a bright blue-green color (I know, too much information). He's fine while he's eating - eats about 3 oz. and quits (I put 4 in the bottle, but he rarely finishes) about an hour after he eats he starts screaming and putting his fists in his mouth like he's starving. So, I called his pediatrician again today. They probably think I'm crazy! Now, she wants me to keep using the drops and put him back on Gentlease. She thinks the other is (in the nurses words) "tearing up" his stomach...hence the blue-green poop.

So, I'm going to watch the re-run of Army Wives and my husband is graciously going to give me a break for a while.

Only a season...

No comments: