OK, I was having one of those days yesterday where I was a little down...thinking that there was nothing really "special" about me...(I think maybe b/c I turned 33 last week and feel OLD!) So, I made myself think of the things that make me...well...me. Here they are:
1. I am a rule follower - you will never see me going out the in door.
2. I'm too embarrassed about my ugly toes to get a pedicure. I lost my big toenail on a Young Life backpacking trip and it hasn't ever been the same...gross.
3. I watch "The Hills". And, I like it.
4. I have a knack for picking great friends. There are people out there who are better at pulling you down than lifting you up - I'm not friends with anyone like that.
5. Sheets are very important to me. The higher the thread count the better.
6. I love watching high school football.
7. I love boxed chocolate cake with chocolate icing...way too much.
8. I have an extremely unhealthy fear of someone else that I love dying in an accident.
9. I'm better at writing that I am at talking. Small talk makes me nervous.
10. I'm terrible at math. Had my sister not "helped" me in college, I would probably still be taking Algebra.
11. I am an instruction giver. I get it from my mom. My husband doesn't like it!
Now...tonight is my night to get up with Eli, so I think I'll be smart and get in bed. If anyone has any great ideas about how to get an almost 4 month old to quit waking up at 4 a.m. to eat, that would be great. :)